Scary clowns are always a popular theme around Halloween, and we are likely to see even more of them this year because of the movie IT. So, what can you do if you hate scary clowns? Where can you hide? Luckily, I am here to help. Below are a ten things you can do to completely avoid and take your mind off the existence of scary clowns.
(NOTE: The author accepts no liability in the probable case that these tips prove to be ineffective as means of avoiding scary clowns. Scroll at your own risk.)
1. Go outside and explore nature.
2. Relax on your porch.
3. Order a pizza.
4. Welcome a friend into your home.
5. Play with a child.
6. Watch some nostalgic children’s television.
7. Hide in the bathroom.
8. Hide under your bed.
9. Get naked and snuggle with someone special.
10. Or just go to bed until creepy clown season is over.
See! There are so many ways to avoid scary clowns. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Except all those scary clowns.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: 18 weird Halloween stock photos